to hear from you.
This film was made thanks to a lot of work, trust and generosity from a great number of people. It is there to be used. If you have an idea for how you could use it, or use our experience, we'd love to hear from you.
firstname.lastname@example.org is the email.
Apart from screening the film, we've done workshops on:
- Crowd-funding for filmmakers (with IndieGoGo)
- Use of technology in protest (social media, Sukey, and the future of similar apps)
- Collaborative practices in filmmaking (with our colleagues from Kitchen Sink)
We'd specifically love to hear from:
- University students who want to organise screenings on their campus
- High-school students who want to screen the film to peers
- People thinking hard about the future of education
- Organisers of events on Open knowledge / Open technology
- Occupations, social centres and other informal protest groups worldwide
Easy ways to help:
- Tell your friends about the film
- Share or email the link to this website to anyone you think could be interested
- Like our Facebook Page and share it with friends
- Follow us on Twitter and #ff @realsocialnet